Lactose Content In Cheese Some Questions Answered….. The lactose content of various milk sources are very similar, in that they range between 4-5%. When making cheese 98% of this lactose is lost when pouring off the whey, leaving the remaining 2% in the curd, which used to make cheese. Depending on the aging and […]
Gluten Free Beetroot Gnocchi and Braised Beef Cheeks with Basil Pesto So my recipe turned out to be AMAZING!!! Here it is finally! Try it out it, it was so delicious I wanted another serving. INGREDIENTS GLUTEN FREE BEETROOT GNOCCHI 300 grams of starchy potato 100 grams of beetroot 170 grams of gluten free plain […]
I have had my first order for some Gluten & Lactose Free Potato Gnocchi, and the marvelous people who ordered were none other than our friends at Pomodoras, Jodi and Chris. THANKYOU!!! See my recipe for gnocchi in a previous post. Yummy… The order was for 12 x 500 gram packets delivered […]
Potato gnocchi in creamy, pecorino, pancetta and basil sauce. Italian Translation: gnocchi di patate con crema, salsa di basilico e pancetta fresca con tre bambini colorati peperoni, asparagi e condite con olio bianco tartufoinfuso semi d’uva INGREDIENTS Potato Gnocchi 6 slices of Gluten Free Pancetta (not too thin otherwise it falls apart) – Mild (or hot if you prefer) 220 grams of grated Pecorino Romano – (Cheese made from Sheep’s […]
Cook Gluten Free Newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.